NAPLAN tests needn’t be a source of stress for students, or parents. Edworks’ personalised NAPLAN preparation programs will see your child approach test day with confidence, knowing they are equipped with the key skills and exam techniques they need to achieve the very best possible outcome for them.
Positive NAPLAN results can be a great self-esteem boost for students of all ages, with the assessments providing a great opportunity to refine all-important exam techniques, critical in the latter years of schooling.
WHAT IS NAPLAN?
Established in 2008, the National Assessment Program – Literacy and Numeracy (NAPLAN) is an annual assessment for students in Years 3, 5, 7 and 9. It tests students’ skills across the four core areas of:
- Language conventions (spelling, grammar and punctuation)
HOW DOES EDWORKS PREPARE STUDENTS FOR TESTS?
Edworks assists students to prepare for NAPLAN by:
- Refining essay writing skills under simulated exam conditions
- Focusing on time management and strategic prioritisation of tasks
- Applying key Edworks strategies in test conditions
- Exploring stress management techniques
- Building confidence to think logically and constructively under pressure